Doctor in Veterinary Medicine (DVM); PhD (S); Lecturer (Brno University)
Author of several scientific paper, and lecturer in many national and international congresses.
Research field: Reptile reproduction and artificial insemination (IGA FVU grant 2016 and 2017).
– 2017: Doctor ( sea turtle conservation ) in the Brno Zoo: Kura Kura project for sea turtle conservation. Kura Kura sea turtle hospital, Nusa Penida, Bali, Indonesia.
– 2015: PhD student. Under the direction of Prof. Zdenek Knotek, Dr. Robert Novotny, Dr. Alena Bartoskova.
On the topic: Reproduction and Artificial Insemination in Reptiles. University of Brno, Czech Republic.
– 2015: assistant professor. Faculty of Veterinay Medicine, University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical sciences Brno, Brno, Czech Republic.
– 2014/2015: Internship in reptile medicine in the University of Brno. Under the direction of Prof. Zdenek Knotek ( Dipl. ECZM herpetology ). September 2014 – September 2015
– 2013/2014: Inter doctor of the reptile medicine department in ”Jurassic exotic animal hospital”, Taichung city, Taiwan (TW). September 2013 – June 2014
Graduated DVM: ”Facultad de medicina Veterinaria, Universidad de Leon”, Castilla y Leon (Spain), July 2013 ( Transferred from the Faculty of Veterinary medicine of Teramo (Te), Abruzzo, Italy in 2010 ).
With intensification in Exotic Animal Medicine.